Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Alchemy is one of the easiest professions to train as you can gather and craft items with small amounts of the materials you gather.
All the way upEdit
- Gather flowers
- see Flowers & Plants for locations
- A one-time bonus of 75 Alchemist XP is available during the quest Manufacture: Mini Healing Potion for Cripeled Nhin in Incarnam (4,3). This bonus is awarded upon bringing a Mini Healing Potion to Poss'Ybel Nhin.
- The daily repeatable quest Don't Give Up Your Pick Job for Vasca Degamo in Sufokia (22,19) awards an Alchemist Scroll upon completion. This quest requires Alchemist level 20 or higher.
- Unassisted crafting
- If you are a farmer
- Bontarian Intercity-Express Potion (1 Rice, 1 Pandaburg Flask)
- Brakmarian Intercity-Express Potion (1 Rice, 1 Pandapils Flask)
- Assisted crafting
- Most effective
Superior Mini Healing Potion(1 Water, 2 Hemp Flower, 2 Flax Flower)
- Recall Potion (1 x Drinking Water, 4 x
- Ghetto Raid Potion if you're going to make Phoenix Blood later on
- Level 50+: Superior Health Flask (1 Water, 1 Slender Tube, 4 Five-Leaf Clover, 2 Edelweiss)
- If you're on the cheap side crafting Baker's Yeast (1 Magical Cure, 1 Water) or Recall Potion (1 Five-Leaf Clover, 1 Water) will still work.
- Guild House Potion or Guild Paddock Potion. Both utilize relatively inexpensive blop resources, and will give experience up to level 100.
- Continue with 3-slot, 4-slot, or 5-slot recipes
- Fairy Water (1 Big Phial, 8 Flax Flower, 8 Hemp Flower, 4 Freyesque Orchid, 2 Edelweiss, 1 Water)