Alchemy is one of the easiest professions to train as you can gather and craft items with small amounts of the materials you gather.
All the way upEdit
- Gather flowers
- see Flowers & Plants for locations
- A one-time bonus of 75 Alchemist XP is available during the quest Manufacture: Mini Healing Potion for Cripeled Nhin in Incarnam (4,3). This bonus is awarded upon bringing a Mini Healing Potion to Poss'Ybel Nhin.
- The daily repeatable quest Don't Give Up Your Pick Job for Vasca Degamo in Sufokia (22,19) awards an Alchemist Scroll upon completion. This quest requires Alchemist level 20 or higher.
- Unassisted crafting
- If you are a farmer
- Bontarian Intercity-Express Potion (1 Rice, 1 Pandaburg Flask)
- Brakmarian Intercity-Express Potion (1 Rice, 1 Pandapils Flask)
- Assisted crafting
- Most effective
Superior Mini Healing Potion(1 Water, 2 Hemp Flower, 2 Flax Flower)
- Recall Potion (1 x Drinking Water, 4 x
- Ghetto Raid Potion if you're going to make Phoenix Blood later on
- Level 50+: Superior Health Flask (1 Water, 1 Slender Tube, 4 Five-Leaf Clover, 2 Edelweiss)
- If you're on the cheap side crafting Baker's Yeast (1 Magical Cure, 1 Water) or Recall Potion (1 Five-Leaf Clover, 1 Water) will still work.
- Guild House Potion or Guild Paddock Potion. Both utilize relatively inexpensive blop resources, and will give experience up to level 100.
- Continue with 3-slot, 4-slot, or 5-slot recipes
- Fairy Water (1 Big Phial, 8 Flax Flower, 8 Hemp Flower, 4 Freyesque Orchid, 2 Edelweiss, 1 Water)