Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Level||Stats||Resistance (%)||Resistance (Linear)||Resistance (Other)|
- Abomination: Cast at the start of the fight, has a number of effects:
- Makes the caster invulnerable as well as reflecting around 30-40 damage (infinite).
- Steals 100 HP every turn until Dremoan is killed (half the HP lost is recovered by Dremoan),
- Dremoan gains +500 damage (trigger unknown) for 5, 10 or 15 turns.
- Heals Dremoan for 3,500 HP, and gives him 100 Damage every 5 turns.
- when Dremoan is killed, all players within an AoE of 4(?) cells around Dremoan are instantly killed.
- Accelerated Decay: -100 MP (undodgeable), corrupted and gravity state for all players. Cast every x turns.
- Assassin Roots: Steals 700+ HP from an ally at a high distance.
- Clawed Hands: ~400 Water Damage in a small linear AoE in one direction starting from melee and subtracts 3 MP (dodgeable).
- Dremoan Seed: Kills all summons. Prerequisite to Decaying Root being cast.
- Decaying Root: Summons a Dremoan Sprout. Makes the caster vulnerable. Never cast at start. Cast after Dremoan Seed. The Dremoan Sprout now does not require a player's summon to appear, instead Doremoan revives a dead ally and turns it into a Sprout.
- Putrid Zombification: Revives an ally.
|Name||Base Drop Rate||Conditions|
|Dremoan (following character)||100%||Bounty Quest|
|Princely Recruit's Sheet||100%||Quest|
|Filled-in Training Sheet||100%||Quest|
|Parched Recruit's Sheet||100%||Quest|
|Lugubrious Recruit's Sheet||100%||Quest|
|Reprobate Recruit's Sheet||100%||Quest|
|Wrapped Up Recruit's Sheet||100%||Quest|
|The Sarapox||100%||Must be infected by The Lurgi|
In order to get Dremoan vulnerable, another enemy, or an ally/allied summon has to be killed, which Dremoan will then revive in the form of a sprout. This will cause Dremoan to become vulnerable, but beware, as Dremoan will keep summoning sprouts as the enemies or your allies are killed. It is advised to kill him as fast as possible.