|Level||Stats||Resistance (%)||Base XP||Characteristics|
- Abomination: Cast at the start of the fight, has a number of effects:
- Makes the caster invulnerable as well as reflecting around 30-40 damage (infinite).
- Steals 100 HP every turn untill Dremoan is killed (half the HP lost is recovered by Dremoan),
- Dremoan gains +500 damage (trigger unknown) for 5, 10 or 15 turns.
- Heals Dremoan for 3,500 HP every 5(?) turns.
- when Dremoan is killed, all players within an AoE of 4(?) cells around Dremoan are instantly killed.
- Accelerated Decay: -100 MP (undodgeable), corrupted and gravity state for all players. Cast every x turns.
- Assassin Roots: Hits arround 400 in a small linear AoE in one direction starting from melee and subtracts 3(?) MP (dodgeable).
- Clawed Hands: Steals 700+ HP from an ally at a high distance.
- Dremoan Seed: Kills all summons. Prerequisite to Decaying Root being cast. (?)
- Decaying Root: Summons a Dremoan Sprout. Makes the caster vulnerable(?). Never cast at start. Probably cast after Dremoan Seed. Replaces a player summon with the Sprout.
- Putrid Zombification: Revives an ally.
|Item Name||Prospecting Lock|
# players (Min observed PP)
|Drop Rate (%)|