The Eniripsa or Eniripsa's Hands are the Healers of the Dofus world.
Of all the Classes they have the vast majority of effective Healing spells. These range from AoE healing with Revitalizing Word, to the self healing Curative Word to just plain Healing Word on a single target.
Despite all of the Healing spells, Eniripsas shouldn't just be seen as healers. Aside from their Healing spells they have a number of Buffs, many of which are very useful. These buffs include Lifting Word's range, shields from Preventing Word and the AP bonus of Stimulating Word.
- Intelligence: All Healing spells gain a 1% bonus from Intelligence, which makes it the near only Characteristic to raise for Eniripsas.
- Vitality: It can be useful at low levels to help the Eniripsa survive long enough to Heal. Come higher levels though most Eniripsas should be able to Heal enough and have enough Vitality from Equipment not to warrant putting points into this.
- Chance: Can be useful if building an Eni around Vampyric Word, but with low soft caps it can be a challenge.
- Agility: Not very useful as Wounding Word is their only air spell, and although it has good range, it does only slightly more damage than Forbidden Word.
- Wisdom: No real point to raise this as they don't really have much in the way of MP/AP theft abilities.
- Strength: As Eniripsa's have no Earth based spells, there is not much point in raising Strength. It might be raised to meet weapon requirements.
|Mot Olov||Exchange for Doploons||Increases caster power and damage while prohibiting the use of the eniripsa's healing spells.|
|Curative Word||1|| |
|Moderately heals self.|
|Forbidden Word||1|| |
|Inflicts Fire damage at short, modifiable range.|
|Frightening Word||1||Knockbacks a character 1 space at short range. Low AP cost.|
|Healing Word||3|| |
|Moderately heals a single ally.|
|Wounding Word||6|| |
| Inflicts moderate Air damage at medium modifiable range. Low AP cost.
|Stimulating Word||9||Buffs AP in an Area of Effect. +Permanent damage taken cost.|
|Preventing Word||13||Casts a protective shield on a character.|
|Draining Word||17|| Reduces AP of a target at long range. Minor damage to the caster.
|Revitalizing Word||21|| |
|Lightly heals characters in an Area of Effect. Low AP cost.|
|Regenerating Word||26|| |
|Lightly heals the target over time. Total amount healed is high.|
|Word of Thorn||31||Casts a reflective shield on the target.|
|Word of Youth||36||Unbewitches the caster or an ally.|
|Vampyric Word||42|| |
|Powerful life-stealing Water attack at medium modifiable range.|
|Word of Sacrifice||48|| |
|Strongly heals an ally. +Permanent damage taken cost.|
|Friendship Word||54||Summons Coney, a bunny that buffs MP and healing. It also heals allies.|
|Paralyzing Word||60||Strongly reduces MP of a target some turns at long range.|
|Lifting Word||70||Increases the range of a target for 1 turn.|
|Word of Silence||80||Strongly reduces AP in an Area of Effect, including that of the caster.|
|Word of Altruism||90|| |
|Strongly heals the caster and all allies, but healing spells will be disabled for some turns.|
|Word of Recovery||100|| |
|Incredible healing at medium range, but target becomes unhealable for 3 turns. Long cooldown.|
|Summoning of Eniripsa Dopple||200||Summons an Eniripsa Dopple|
Class Set Edit
The table below summarizes the main options for viable Eniripsa builds. More experienced players might take the challenge of less common, harder to play builds. A complete list of non-standard Eniripsa builds can be found on the Experimental Builds page.
°=Not recommended, +=Longshot build (require high investment), ++=Fun but challenging build, +++=Proven, solid build
|Team support builds|
|Support||+++||An Intelligence-based build that concentrates on healing and boosting AP. Dependent on others for leveling, but becomes an incredible asset to any group.|
|Battle||++||An Intelligence-based build that focuses upon self healing and protection spells rather than directly supporting the team. This allows for independent leveling and, when done right, very high survivability.|
|Chance||+||Vampyre build. Uses Vampyric Word to deal heavy damage while stealing life. Very hard to kill, but has limited range and mobility. Most variants cannot heal allies.|
See the general Leveling guide or the specific build pages.
Reading Eniripsa backwards spells out aspirine, which is the French spelling of aspirin, a common pain reliever.