The Feca class has just had a major rework of most of its spells so most of the information below is out of date.
Fecas or Feca's Shield are a shield-Glyph class with a whole combination of defensive, weakening, and offensive glyph spells. Varying from simple damage reductions such as Rampart, to other - more sophisticated - spells like Feca Shield or Glyph of Repulsion. Fecas are versatile fighters, with damage reduction and offensive abilities in all four Elements. Their biggest advantage over other classes is the ability to reduce most damage - if not all of it, from time to time. A Feca's shield strength depends on their characters level, the higher the level the stronger the shield.
Beside their shields, they have varying offensive spells and skills unique to their class. Most notably their Glyphs. Fecas have a damaging glyph for every element, each also somehow ruining whoever is contained within it - such as Burning Glyph which deals damage in the Fire Element and also steals the MP of anyone standing inside it. Paralyzing Glyph and Glyph of Blindness each respectively dealing Water and Earth damage, the former reducing range and the later AP. Because defensive skills are not affected by any characteristics and Fecas possess offensive spells affected by intelligence, strength, agility, and chance, the variety of Feca builds is quite wide.
The characteristics closely associated with this class are:
- Intelligence: Since Fecas have the best Soft Caps in intelligence, this is a common build. Both Burning Glyph and Lethargy reduce MP, allowing the intelligence Fecas to trap their opponents inside their glyph.
- Wisdom: as it raises AP/MP loss resistances, possibility to steal AP/MP and the experience got from fights, this is a common choice for Fecas that reach unpleasant caps with their main statistic. Scrolling wisdom is highly advised before raising.
Other characteristics connected to Fecas are:
- Vitality: alternative to wisdom. Being a defensive statistic, vitality can be an excellent choice for this class. Often raised by Fecas following unorthodox builds.
- Strength: Poor softcaps make Strength Fecas less common. They posses the largest glyph and focus on AP reduction.
- Chance: Poor soft caps make Chance fecas slightly less viable, however Chance Fecas possess the best ranged attacks. (Bubble and Cloudy Attack), and the only ranged Glyph. They specialize in taking range.
- Agility: Close range tanks. Agility softcaps are poor but expensive agility equipment can make up for it. Agility Fecas are able to dodge lock their opponents and make full use of their strongest glyph, Glyph of Repulsion. They specialize in damage reduction.
Scrolling of agility is recommended for any defensive character.
The class spells available to members of the Feca class are: (OUTDATED)
|Reinforced Protection||Any||N/A||Raises each element resistance for a minimal AP cost.|
|Natural Attack||1|| |
|Ranged Fire attack.|
|Earth Armour||1|| |
|Reduces Neutral and Earth damage.|
|Aggressive Glyph||1|| |
|Low Fire damage glyph.|
|Spell Rebound||3||N/A||Makes target reflect offensive spells back to the caster.|
|Deals some Neutral damage and takes a few AP.|
|Glowing Armour||9|| |
|Reduces Fire damage.|
|Cloudy Attack||13|| |
|Linear ranged Water attack with a chance steal.|
|Aqueous Armour||17|| |
|Reduces Water damage.|
|Immunity||21||N/A||Gives the Invulnerable status, making immune to any form of damage.|
|Wind Armour||26|| |
|Reduces Air damage.|
|Ranged Water attack.|
|Truce||36||N/A||Reduces huge amount of damage. Affects everyone on the battlefield.|
|Fraction||42||N/A||Enables to share received damage between all of the targeted allies (beside summons).|
|Close range linear Earth attack.|
|Glyph of Blindness||54||N/A||AP loss glyph.|
|Teleportation||60||N/A||Movement spell. Teleports the caster.|
|Burning Glyph||70|| |
|High Fire damage glyph.|
|Feca Shield||80||N/A||Greatly raises each element resistance.|
|Paralyzing Glyph||90||N/A||MP loss glyph.|
|Glyph of Repulsion||100|| |
Fire, Water, Earth
|Deals Fire, Water and Earth damage. Contrary to most glyphs, works at the end of one's turn.|
|Summoning of Feca Dopple||200||N/A||Summons a Feca Dopple.|
°=Not recommended, +=Longshot build (require high investment), ++=Fun but challenging build, +++=Proven, solid build (Outdated)
|Pure elemental builds|
|Strength-based||++||Battleshield build. Backlash provides a powerful close combat attack and Blindness allows to take AP away at longer distances. Excellent choice in weapons.|
|Intelligence-based||+++||Glyphshield build. Most popular. Glyphs can inflict high Area of Effect damage, but may damage allies when used in a wrong way.|
|Chance-based||+||Unorthodox build. Quite difficult to play and generally not recommended for beginners. Uses Bubble for long-range combat, while casting Cloudy Attack at close distances.|
|Agility-based||°||Agile build. No offensive Air class spells available. Defensive and supportive; focuses on huge health, shields and weapons dealing Air damage. Can use the Moon Hammer at longer distances.|
|Hybrid elemental builds|
|Strength-intelligence||++||A build that combines the variety of weapons of strength Feca and powerful glyphs of his intelligence counterpart. Sometimes focuses on wisdom and AP/MP stealing. Often requires huge investments.|
Feca is an anagram of Cafe; an inside joke.