- Most balanced of all Feca builds. Decent damage and mid-range.
- Highest area-of-effect damage potential of all builds with Burning Glyph.
- Cannot have range reduced by enemies, allowing consistent range damage.
- Able to use Healing weapons effectively, as Intelligence boosts healing.
- Damage is not as high as Strength Feca at close range.
- Unable to attack at long range like Chance Feca.
- Range is not boostable, so range on equipment is a wasted stat.
|Characteristic||1 for 1||2 for 1||3 for 1||4 for 1||5 for 1|
|Intelligence||0-100||100-200||200-300||300-400||400 - ∞|
All characteristic points should be focused into Intelligence. However, once the cap for 300 intelligence has been reached it becomes quite pricey to level. It is up to the player to determine if it is worth it to still put points into Intelligence or to focus on other general characteristics such as Vitality or Wisdom.
It is possible to get additional bonus characteristics through scrolling. Scrolling can provide up to 100 additional points in every characteristic. Scrolling a character can either take a long time (via Doploons or Breeding) or expensive (if bought from the Scroll Market), so it is not recommended until the character is more developed.
These spells are used by Intelligence Feca, and should be maxed as soon as possible.
|Natural Attack||1|| |
|Ranged Fire attack. Steals enemies Intelligence.|
|Rampart||1|| N/A||Reduces damage received to allies in a 3C circle around the caster.|
|Deals heavy fire damage and reduces MP. Limited range.|
|Burning Glyph||90|| |
| High Fire damage glyph. Reduces enemies MP |
Becomes your main source of damage.
|Feca Shield||100|| N/A||Reduces final damage taken by the target. Main tank spell.|
The following spells are used with varying degrees of frequency and emphasis. Even if you level all of the Primary spells as soon as possible, you will have spell points left over at various stages. Spend these on the spells in this section which interest you, in whichever order seems best.
|Reinforced Protection||Trade for Doploons|| N/A||Increases Glyphs' damage and Power. Deactivates the Feca's protection spells. Use Carefully.|
|Barricade||9|| N/A||Prevents melee damage and boosts MP when hit at range.|
|Bastion||26|| N/A||Prevents long-range damage and boosts Power when hit in melee.|
|Teleglyph||36|| N/A||Teleports the caster several squares. Triggers glyph if cast on glyph.|
Note: all other glyphs are situational, but useful. Choose wisely based on your playstyle.
The following spells are not necessary, but can help optimizing your build.
|Icon||Name||How to obtain||Element||Short description|
|Leek Pie||Bought from Teggun for 1,000 Nuggets|| |
|Inflicts small Fire-type damage for a low cost.|
|Cawwot||Wob in Cawwot Island for 100 Cawwots|| N/A||This spell allows you to plant a wegenewative cawwot in the gwound.|
Basic Feca Skills:
- Level 5 Natural Attack - From Lvl 1-11
- Level 5 Rampart - From lvl 11-21
- Level 5 Lethargy- From lvl 21-31
- Level 5 Teleglyph - From 31-41
- Level 5 Burning Glyph - From level 91-101
- Level 5 Feca Shield - From 101-111
Choose other spells to fill the gaps based on preference. Notable spells to consider:
- Leek Pie: Natural Attack has a 2 casts per target limit. Builds with 8ap or more may find themselves with spare ap to spend on Leek Pie. Shares the same range as Natural Attack when leveled.
- Reinforced Protection: Sacrifice protection for a short time to increase damage heavily. Useful for blitzing enemies or increasing Teleglyph+Burning Glyph AoE burst.
- Weapon Skill: Weapons are an important part of endgame damage potential. This spell should eventually be leveled at a higher level.
- Gravitational Glyph: Prevents enemies from teleporting or jumping out of the effected area. Very powerful when combined with Lock or MP Reduction. Usually combined with Burning Glyph.
- Glyph of Repulsion: Very high damage glyph with limited AoE. Triggers when a target ends its turn on the glyph. Useful when locking enemies or to prevent an ally from being locked. Can harm allies.
- Cawwot: Summons an immobile Cawwot to block LoS and tank hits. Places a healing glyph around itself when it is summoned.
- Typhoon: Agility steal attack. Agility increases lock and dodge. Stealing a targets dodge and increasing the casters lock allows the caster to lock easier.
- Bastion and Barricade: Leveling increases range and reduces cooldown by 1 at Level 6. Level only with spare points.
- Shiver: Ranged attraction. Very situational. Level 6 increases range by 1. Level only with spare points.
Take a look at the Intelligence equipment page to see all your options.
See the general Leveling guide.
Making your character a hybrid? Take a look at these guides!