This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
I'm curious about the in-game clock in Dofus, and the cycle of day-time and night-time. I couldn't find any info on this topic in the official Dofus help guide, and the only article I could find in the wiki was the orphaned Dofus Universal Time (which I have since linked to from the articles about the two servers I'm on).
It seems clear that Dofus time is set to a GMT offset (perhaps different for each server), which means the day is 24 hours long. Here's some other things I'd like to find out:
- What time does night start/end?
- How long is twilight?
- Does the length of days and nights change with the seasons?
- Which maps don't have day/night cycles?
- What kind of in-game events are affected by time of day?
- What is the GMT offset for Dofus time on each of the servers? (so far I have only investigated Rosal and Shika)
Also, does anyone have any good ideas about where to link in the article about Dofus time? And should it actually be called "Dofus Universal Time"? I don't see that name used anywhere else. --18.104.22.168 17:52, 16 October 2007 (UTC)
- The time is set to servers location for rushu is (GMT +1) from what i understand, i have also not pay that much attention to the night cycle but normally in rushu its around 0000 hours my local time (GMT -6)
- twilight normaly is arround 1 hour or 30 min
- All maps have day/night cycles but not all display what i mean caves have a fixed light, but when you come out of battle the light effects kicks in.
- Some quest are affected but its more of a time frame, for example the kiss emote you have to go at the night to learn it but true influence i have not seen.
- --Cizagna (Talk) 18:40, 18 October 2007 (UTC)