Things to consider before craftingEdit
- If you plan on relying solely on your own materials to level up, becoming a miner and lumberjack will make the process easier.
- Prices for materials across servers can vary greatly. Find the recipe that's the most financially viable for the experience it provides.
- If you do have money to burn on materials, make sure there's an adequate amount of each ingredient on the market before investing.
- Familiarise yourself with the the experience tables on the Profession page and plan out your levelling.
The recipes below are in order of 'XP per Kama' efficiency, although you should still check the costs since servers vary in market prices. The best recipes across the board will be in bold text.
2 Slots (Lvl 1-60)Edit
- Small Wolf Amulet* = 1 Bronze + 1 Ash Wood
- Small Bear Amulet* = Walnut Wood + 1 Bronze
- Small Owl Amulet* = 1 Chestnut Wood + 1 Copper
- Nimble Ring = 1 Gobball Slobber + 1 Iron
- Small Agility Ring = 1 Iron + 1 Copper
- Small Chance Ring = 1 Copper + 1 Bronze
- Small Wisdom Ring = 1 Iron + 1 Bronze
- Strong Ring = 1 Iron + 1 Tofu Feather
- Vital Ring = 1 Iron + 1 Arachnee Leg
- Any colour Piwi Ring = 1 Sesame Seed + 1 Any colour Piwi Feather
(*) These three amulets can be crafted into a Lars Amulet at level 10 Jeweller, which makes it an extremely cost efficient craft.
3 Slots (Lvl 10-79)Edit
- Gobball Amulet = 1 Gobball Horn + 1 Gobball Wool + 1 White Gobbly Leather
- Lars Amulet = 1 Small Owl Amulet + 1 Small Wolf Amulet + 1 Small Bear Amulet
- Golden Destiny* = 4 Copper + 2 Oak Wood + 2 Manganese
- Amulet Itbe = 5 Iron + 4 Chestnut Wood + 1 Copper
- The Soft Calf = 1 Miliboowolf Hair + 1 Flax String + 2 Bombu Wood
(*) Can be crafted into Pippin, another efficient prerequisite craft.
4 Slots (Level 20-100)Edit
- Pippin = 7 Tin + 2 Bronze + 1 Golden Destiny + 1 Maple Wood
- Fame* = 7 Cobalt + 8 Bronze + 7 Tin + 8 Copper
- Magus Fecalizer = 6 Tin + 6 Manganese + 6 Copper + 5 Cobalt
- Warrior Fecalizer = 6 Tin + 6 Manganese + 6 Cobalt + 5 Copper
- Ring of Satisfaction** = 4 Chestnut Wood + 4 Walnut Wood + 4 Cobalt + 4 Copper
(*) These can be crushed into Po Rune when fed into a Crusher.
5 Slots (Level 40-100)Edit
- Understanding* = 8 Bronze + 8 Cobalt + 1 Amber + 4 Walnut Wood + 4 Oak Wood
- Holy Medal = 4 Manganese + 4 Cobalt + 4 Oak Wood + 4 Maple Wood + 6 Yew Wood
(*) A very fast and efficient craft depending on the price of amber. Cost is compensated for by rune yield from Crusher.
Crafts for ProfitEdit
Remember, demand on the markets can vary greatly between servers. However, there are a few 'jack of all trade' items that will sell consistently no matter what server you're on. These will be in bold text.
Level 20 +
Level 40 +
- Dragolyre = 10 Oak Wood +5 Cherry Wood + 5 Hornbeam Wood + 1 Amber + 1 Old Dreggon Bone
- The Celestial Brooch = 14 Copper + 1 Bauxite + 1 Diamond + 1 Emerald + 1 Gold
Level 60 +
- Morello/Indigo/Pippin/Coco Blop Ring = 1 Royal Blop Leaf + 50 Piece of ('X') Blop + 1 Satisfied Summoner's Ring + 1 Blopshroom Flower + 50 Blop Pollen + ('X') Blop Flower
- Morello/Indigo/Pippin/Coco Amublop = 10 ('X') Blop Flower + 1 Pippin + 1 Greedoblop Flower + 1 Royal Blop Leaf + 50 Piece of ('X') Blop + 50 Blop Pollen
- Plimclik (hidden recipe) = 1 Dragolyre + 1 Fame + 1 Kam Assutra Amulet + 1 Silicate Amulet + 1 The Celestial Brooch + 1 The Stars Custard Tart
- Gelano = 100 Bluish Jelly + 100 Strawberry Jelly + 2 Royal Bluish Jelly + 2 Royal Lemon Jelly + 2 Royal Mint Jelly + 2 Royal Strawberry Jelly