Litol Goblait the Goblinmagus is a quest.
You cross Bwork village and you alive! You strong! You help Goblin.
Oldest child, Gobincarnat become first goblin magus. Give Troofle, Fattrool, a red cape and my Litol to Bworknroll. He lives in rat larder.
Step 1: Chaperoning LitolEdit
- Litol's father wants him to become a magus. Bring him to the most powerful Bwork Magus with something to eat.
- Show 1 Troofle to Plastic Goblait
- Show 1 Fattrool to Plastic Goblait
- Show 1 The Red Cape to Plastic Goblait
Step 2: What Big Teeth You Have!Edit
- Litol has agreed to follow you. Don't dorget to bring his Troofle, his Fattrool and the Red Cape.
Bring Troofle, Fattrool, the red cape and Litol will follow you. Guide him to Bworknroll.
- You will receive 1 Litol Goblait (following character).
- Find the map: Escort Litol to his teacher
|Drag select right then down from → to see spoiler.|
|→ (-5,10), in the Bwork Dungeon entrance|
- Defeat 1 Boowolf Bigfang in a single fight
You travel with a Goblin looking good to eat!
- If you choose the first option (Sell it), you will receive 10,000 kamas and lose all the stuff but the goblin. He still follows you but the quest is finished and you earn no XP.
- If you choose the second option, you will start a fight with Litol Goblait (monster) against Boowolf Bigfang. Other characters cannot join the fight.
Step 3: Enrollment FeeEdit
- If Bworknroll accepts the payment, Litol will be able to become a magus.
- Talk to Bworknroll
A goblin disciple? Why not! I will train him very quickly. His brain won't accept many spells in any case.
Come and see me again when you have time. If you'd help a Goblin, surely you'll help a Bwork mage.
- You will lose 1 Litol Goblait (following character).
- You will lose 1 The Red Cape.
- You will lose 1 Troofle.
- You will lose 1 Fattrool.
Step 4: Litol got his study grantEdit
- Bworknroll accepted to teach magic to Litol. Go and tell his father.
- Talk to Plastic Goblait again
My son very strong! First goblinmagus.