Moon Meeting is a quest.
You look after young shoot. Bury shoot with fertilizer at foot great totem. Fertiliser on jungle plants forbidden. When you have root, you go see servant in front Moon door.
Step 1: Moon MeetingEdit
- You have a bit of gardening to do before climbing Moon's Tree: Mama Vandou has suggested you bury a shoot of Gensengoku at the foot of a totem. To speed up the plant's growth, you'll need 100% natural fertilizer... no, no, you misunderstood. Pull you pants up, and go looking for some plants in the Forbidden Jungle.
- Bury the Young Shoot and 5 doses of Moon Fertilizer at the foot of the totem
- Drop 5 Moon Fertilizer, then click on the totem pole at [31,7].
- You will lose 5 Moon Fertilizer.
- You will lose 1 Young Ginsengoku Shoot.
- You will receive 1 Ginsengoku Moon Root.
- You will lose 1 Ginsengoku Moon Root.