- If you can afford it, scroll Vitality and Strength to 101. Although the bonus from scrolling Vitality isn't much, it's a help.
- Put all of your points into Vitality.
- You should also aim to fully scroll all of your other stats.
- Lv. 1-11: Sacrier's Foot to 5.
- lvl 12-21 Attraction to lvl 5
- lvl 22-31 Sword Skill to lvl 5
- lvl 32-41 Transposition lvl 5
- lvl 42-51 Spare Spell points and get 5 diamonds for +1 Sp, so you have 10 sp each 10 lvls
- lvl 61-70 Sacrifice to lvl 5
- lvl 71-80 Save Spell points
- lvl 81-90 lvl Coagulation to lvl 5
- lvl 91-101 lvl Sword Skill to lvl 6 and Sacrier's Foot to lvl 6, Attraction to lvl 6 (has 1/100 critical failure chance now) and Transposition to lvl 6 for range
- to lvl 110 lvl Dancing Sword
- to lvl 125 lvl Forced Punishment (you dont need it much for pvm at lower lvls unless u wana slow fights, at lvl 130+ u gonna be using it alot for group fights and pvp)
- to lvl 130 lvl Dancing Sword to lvl 6
- from lvl 130 up to u what u wana lvl, Nimble Punishment is not bad for agy boost.
lvl 1 to lvl 38 adventurer set for all stats at lvl 38 get prespic set, later on get a 30+wis lucky amulet, Tont'Ata Staff 30wis,aerdala boots, simelles wedding ring-latter on young valds ring, get a earth bwak with the most strength or if u cant aford a high strength bwak then buy 50% damage mino, and for lvling use dragonite.
me im using lvl 41 winged boots for agy and strg (they take range but u dont need it till lvl 90+), mino horns, chafer belt, 2x dark treerings, ouginak cloak, lucky amy, tont staff and 80strg bwak, oh and 46wis dofus. maybe that helps u get a set of ur own.
at lvl 80+ terdala hat for wis/vit/strg bonuses or king jelix crown for hp/ch, desire cloak for hp/wis/ch/dmg or terdala cloak for strg/hp and set bonus with hat (if u use it), terdala boots for set bonus and strg/hp/mp or orino boots for wis/vit/strg, gellano for 1, farles ears for wis/vit/strg or terdala amy for set bonuses, sharp claw (sword), terdala belt for set bonuses or make boowish belt for strg/wis/vit, cawwot dofus.
lvl to lvl 15-20 at the uper tutorial place in incarnam also i would advise to take alchemist proffesion and lvl it to lvl 100 ASP if u dont have one already or baker/farmer (whych is 2x slower than alchemist cuz of flour/bread making lvl 20-25 astrub forest for a bit and sell the resourses u get or use them for scrols lvl 25 to lvl 60+ lvl at lousy pigs and swich to ouginaks as soon as u see the ougi xp is better for the time u can take them.
Get a leek pie besides all this-dont lvl it
Release - lvl it to lvl 3 after lvl 130 when u choose to or use diamonds
When you have about 1500hp Coaguation doesn't really help much even at level 5, I suggest not lvling it and save for something else.