Sidekicks are player controlled fighters that have to be equipped. These fighters can only be equipped by Subscribers and you have to reach a certain level which is given below (usually it's level 30). The Sidekicks tab is found in the game where the player can preview all available sidekicks.
|Archiduk||Arch-Signal||30||Positioning, healer and damager||Bought from The Great Emporium for 5800 Ogrines.|
|Astrub Knight||K-Signal||10||Multi-elemental fighter||All||Complete the A Bit Renowned Achievement (earn 500 achievement points).|
|Beelzebug||Insecto-Signal||30||Long-distance damage flinger||Bought from The Great Emporium for 2900 Ogrines.|
|Kamus Rex||Rex-Signal||30||Healer, close-combat and ranged damager||, &||Bought from The Great Emporium for 5,800 Ogrines|
|Krobax||Corvo-Signal||30||Positioning and pushback damage||Complete the Rather Successful Achievement (earn 1000 achievement points).|
|Krosmoglob||Glob-Signal||100||Multi-elemental crowd controller||All||Complete The Imprudent Voyager Achievement.|
|Lumino||Photo-Signal||30||Healer||Bought from The Great Emporium for 2900 Ogrines, can also be chosen as a gift when subscribing for 6-months.|
|Shadow||Umbra-Signal||30||Close combat damage-dealer||Bought from The Great Emporium for 2900 Ogrines, can also be chosen as a gift when subscribing for 1-year.|
|Skale||Dento-Signal||30||Support||Bought from The Great Emporium for 2900 Ogrines.|
|Spectral Scout||Spectra-Signal||30||Long-ranged distance keeper||&||Bought from The Great Emporium for 5800 Ogrines. Limited Edition; only 10,000 were given out.|
|Toxine||Toxine-Signal||30||Supportive bomber||, &||Bought from The Great Emporium for 5800 Ogrines.|
|Trank||Arbo-Signal||30||Tank||Complete the Rather Successful Achievement (Earn 1000 achievement points).|
Characteristics and spellsEdit
A sidekick's level corresponds to the wielder of the sidekick, thus making characteristics heavily dependent on the player's level. The initiative of a sidekick is half of the player's.
You cannot level the Sidekick's spells. Refer to the in-game Sidekicks tab where the characteristics for each sidekick can be found.
The Multimen are a six-man group of specific sidekicks. A multiman differs from other sidekicks by its special spell that is cast at the end of its turn. The special spell is tied with the multiman's role. Every week a new multiman can be tested for free for 20 fights by talking to Fraternica at (4,4) outside the Vigilante Base.
Pros and consEdit
- Sidekicks count as real players and will fill a spot in a group (i.e. Level 150 player with sidekick equals a group level of 300).
- Characteristics are based on player level. (Get once, never worry about equipment).
- They can't drop any items.
- Cannot join fights where only one player is allowed. (i.e. Temple Dopples, Quest fights.)
- Can only be equipped by Subscribers and players who are level 30+ (the exception being the astrub knight who can be equiped at lvl 10)
- No usage in any PvP fight (except challenging).
- They usually do not help with significantly increase the EXP gained by helping to reach a level cap closer to a mob.