The Sram or Sram's Shadow class is an assassin class.
Srams have have a variety of spells including powerful attacks. They are the only class to use Traps. They can be extremely powerful, in both PvP and PvM. When placed correctly, traps can cause serious harm, as well as when in close combat. However Traps are difficult to place, it's hard to line them up so a monster/opponent will activate them. Team members need not fear walking into traps, as they can, since an update, see where the Sram has placed them.
The characteristics most closely associated with this class are:
- Strength: A good number of the Sram's offensive traps (including Lethal Trap, the Sram's highest-level trap) deal Earth damage. Sram's also have several other Earth and Neutral spells; this makes a Strength Sram a common, and powerful build.
- Agility: Agility increases Critical Hits, which means that spells/weapons can deal considerably more damage. Besides that, the Sram's Double's Agility is the same as the Sram, making an Agility Sram's Double very good for dodge locking opponents.
- Intelligence: Intelligence has a low soft cap for Srams. It's a supplementary attribute worth increasing with scrolls and equipment if you're going to spend spell points on Tricky Trap, Tricky Blow, Chakra Concentration, and Dragline. Intelligence based skills have strong synergy with trap focused play styles, allowing massive damage. Dragline can be used to temporarily increase the intelligence attribute.
The other characteristics are:
- Vitality: Not recommended to raise, as it can be raised easily with equipment.
- Chance: Srams have no Water based spells, meaning this is a hard way to go.
- Wisdom: Not recommended for Srams or most other classes. Besides experience bonus, wisdom also increases efficiency of paralyzing trap. Raise with Scrolls/Equipment instead.
The class spells available to members of the Sram class are:
|Jinx||Exchange for Doploons||Sram's special spell. Minimizes the effects of the target's spells and attacks. Also prevents critical hits.|
|Tricky Trap||1|| |
|Inflicts Fire damage to whoever activates it.Attracts 1 cell.|
|Invisibility||1||Makes the caster invisible.|
|A ranged Earth spell.|
|Insidious Poison||3|| |
|Mistake||6||/||Steals Agility and Strength from target, while also dealing Air and Earth damage.|
|Tricky Blow||9|| |
|Damages the target and pushes them back.|
|Double||13||Summons a Double.|
|Chakra Impulse||17||Increases the casters Critical Hits.|
|Mass Trap||21|| |
|Deals Earth damage in an AoE to whoever activates it or is near it.|
|Invisibility of Others||26||Makes other players invisible.|
|Poisoned Trap||31|| |
|Poisons the player who activates it.|
|Chakra Concentration||36|| |
|Deals additional Fire steal damage whenever the target activates a trap.|
|Paralyzing Trap||42||Causes whoever activates it to lose MP.|
|Trap of Silence||48|| |
|Poisons whoever activates it and deals air damage based on how many AP the target uses.|
|Repelling Trap||54|| |
|Repels whoever activates it and deals additional air damage to enemies.|
|Fear||60||Pushes back the target.|
|Steals kamas from the target and deals air damage.|
|Attracts targets around the caster, steals intelligence and deals fire damage.|
|Lethal Attack||90|| |
|Deals high Earth damage.|
|Lethal Trap||100|| |
|Deals large damage to whoever activates it.|
|Summoning of Sram Dopple||200||Summons a Sram Dopple.|
°=Not recommended, +=Longshot build (require high investment), ++=Fun but challenging build, +++=Proven, solid build
|Pure elemental builds|
|Strength-based||+++||Trapper build. Most popular. Attacks at range with traps and keeps enemies there with Tricky Blow. Can cast traps while invisible. Lethal Attack deals massive melee damage.|
|Agility-based||+++||Assassin build. Distracts enemies with Double that can better prevent Dodging with higher Agility. Uses Invisibility with Fear to manipulate enemies. Great with Daggers.Very useful with Moon Hammer|
|Hybrid elemental builds|
|Strength + Agility||++||Combines Strength-based and Agility-based builds. Benefits from better locking enemies with Double, while still being able to lay effective traps. Has access to more weapons.|
There is also a leveling guide for all classes at: