In Dofus characters can Teleport from place to place via a number of means.
Ways of TeleportingEdit
- Starting place
You cannot Teleport from some maps, such as
- Ending place
You cannot Teleport to some places, if they
- Have an opposite Alliance to yours (usually Alliance Villages).
- Have requirements that you do not meet:
- To access Pandala you have to do the quest Pandavignon.
- To access Moon Island you have to do the quest Leave and Not Come Back.
- To access Otomai Island you have to do the quests The New World and Castaway Island (quest).
- To access Frigost Island you have to be at least Level 50.
- To further access Frigost Island subareas, you must complete the Dungeon of the previous subarea.
- Teleportation - Wikipedia page on teleportation.