|Level||Stats||Resistance (%)||Base XP||Characteristics|
- Crazy in Love: Summons a random Snowfoux, castable every third turn (though cannot be cast on the first turn of the fight). 4 range, adjustable. Two summons max.
- Foxy Lady: Only cast when vulnerable. High melee damage.
- Frozen Fleece: Caster changes appearance, invulnerable state deactivated.
- Frozen Malevolence: Caster becomes invulnerable to any type of damage. Heavy state for the caster.
- Frozen Wallop: Deals around 500 melee damage. Once per target. Only cast when invulnerable (?).
- Mournful Sniff: Instant kill attack, only activated when you just do one of the steps to remove Tengu Snowfoux's invulnerability (see below). No line of sight required.
- Refrigerated Hug: Brings the target forward by around 4 cells.
|Item Name||Prospecting Lock|
# players (Min observed PP)
|Drop Rate (%)|
|Tengu Snowfoux Wool||(400)||14|
|Tengu Snowfoux Leather||(800)||1.4|
Tengu Snowfoux is invulnerable to any type of damage. To switch off that you need to do two things:
- Push a Yokai Snowfoux diagonal to him. This puts Tengu in the Furibund state.
- Place a Yomi Snowfoux linear to it, then hit the Yomi with a weapon. This puts Tengu in Fulguration state.
It doesn't matter how far they are from each other, they just need to be in the right spots and in the right state. The two states do not have to be activated by the same character, but they need to be activated in the same turn.
The Yokai, Yomi and Tengu are in heavy state, so they cannot be lifted or thrown. They can be pushed. If you push a Yokai or use a weapon on a Yomi, they will change appearance. They return to their original appearance after taking their turns. The state on Tengu, however, will stay until his next turn.
If you do not do both steps listed above, then this will unlock new spells for Tengu. If you only activate the Yomi Snowfoux's state, Tengu will cast a K.O. spell on its next turn (ranged, no LoS required, up to two chars a turn). If you only activate the Yokai Snowfoux's state, Tengu will cast a 100% permanent damage taken spell on all characters. If, however, you manage to do both steps before the Tengu's next turn, it will cast a spell which makes it vulnerable for 4 turns. If you do not manage to kill it in 4 turns, repeat the steps.
Remember to leave the Tengu, Yokai and Yomi until last. Make sure to leave a Yokai and a Yomi alive unless the Tengu summons one, but do not rely on one being summoned.
In Japanese folklore, Tengu are a class of supernatural creatures, typically depicted as bird-men demons. Ancient Buddhism viewed them as harbingers of war.