|The Jellith Dimension|
|Key used to enter||Multijely|
|Accepts Bunch of Keys||No|
|Exclusive monsters||Royal Blue Jelly, Royal Lemon Jelly, Royal Mint Jelly, Royal Strawberry Jelly, Lemon Jelly|
The Jellith Dimension is a dungeon.
Formerly known as Jellith Dimension.
The Jellith Dimension can be entered from any map which allows teleportation.
Entry requires using a Multijely. While F2P players can enter by using a Multijely, they cannot do anything while there.
The Jellith Dimension works slightly different to other dungeons. In each room you are faced with 4 mobs (and so must choose one of the following mobs listed on this page). Each mob of Jellies killed drops a Quest Item called a Pool of Jelly. You will get a Pool of Jelly based on the type of Jelly most dominating the mob, so fighting 4 Strawberry Jellies, 2 Mint Jellies, 1 Blue Jelly and 1 Lemon Jelly would drop a Pool of Strawberry Jelly.
The boss mob, fought in the 5th room, depends upon which Pools of Jelly you have collected in the dungeon. Upon entering the 5th room you will see the 4 Royal Jellies playing a game. Talking to them gives you either the option to leave the Jelly alone or fight it. If you have all 4 pools you will be able to fight all the 4 Royal Jellies.
- Mobs will vary depending upon number of players. Challenging is possible.
- 3~6 Mint Jelly and 1~2 Lemon Jelly
- 3~6 Lemon Jelly and 1~2 Mint Jelly
- 3~6 Strawberry Jelly and 1~2 Blue Jelly
- 3~6 Blue Jelly and 1~2 Strawberry Jelly
- 2~5 Lemon Jelly, 1~2 Blue Jelly and 1 Strawberry Jelly
- 2~5 Strawberry Jelly, 1~2 Lemon Jelly and 1 Mint Jelly
- 2~5 Mint Jelly, 1~2 Strawberry Jelly and 1 Blue Jelly
- 2~5 Blue Jelly, 1~2 Mint Jelly and 1 Lemon Jelly
- 2~4 Blue Jelly, 1~2 Lemon Jelly , 0~1 Mint Jelly and 1 Strawberry Jelly
- 2~4 Lemon Jelly , 1~2 Strawberry Jelly , 0~1 Blue Jelly and 1 Mint Jelly
- 2~4 Mint Jelly , 1~2 Blue Jelly , 0~1 Strawberry Jelly and 1 Lemon Jelly
- 2~4 Strawberry Jelly , 1~2 Mint Jelly , 0~1 Lemon Jelly and 1 Blue Jelly
Previously, The Jellith Dimension had 9 rooms.