Usuwpation of Identity is a quest.
Talk to Vil Smisse [7,-5].
Step 1: Wabbit PowaEdit
- You'll have to find a way to turn yourself into a Wabbit. Vil Smisse mentioned a potion and, as far as you know, potions are made by alchemists. There must be an alchemist somewhere who can help you...
- Find the person who can turn you into a Wabbit
|Drag select right then down from → to see spoiler.|
|→ Talk to Uba Tesse at [1,16].|
Step 2: And a formula, One!Edit
- You have to find alchemists dispersed in Amakna.
- Find one of the alchemist colleagues [-2,-2]
- Find one of the alchemist colleagues [4,12]
- Find one of the alchemist colleagues [1,31]
- Return to the person who asked you to complete a formula [1,16]
Step 3: Got the recipe, Now for the Ingredients!Edit
- Now that Uba has the formula, he only needs the ingredients.
- Take 2 Gwandpa Wabbit's Staff to Uba Tesse
- Take 5 Tiwabbit Ears to Uba Tesse
- Take 5 Cawwot to Uba Tesse
- Take 1 Wo Wabbit Stomach to Uba Tesse
- Take 50 Sage to Uba Tesse
- Take 10 Wabbit Paw to Uba Tesse
- Talk to Uba Tesse [1,16]
- Note: If you lose the transformation before proceeding with the quest, you can be transformed again by bringing 2 Cawwots to Uba Tesse.
Step 4: False IdentityEdit
- As you can see, Uba Tesse transformed you into a Wabbit. All that remains is to go to the castle and ruin this wedding.
- Pass yourself off as the Wabbit pwince [4,-6]
- Talk to Steward San Lavalss in the room to the left of the hall. He'll quickly see through your disguise, removing the Transformation, and forcing you to fight a Level 20-ish Gobball Warchief.
- Talk to Vil Smisse again [7,-5]